Setting itself apart from the 3100 series, the LINIER® 3170 line is a completely open server cabinet. This unique server cabinet is built without doors or side panels allowing maximum air flow for your network equipment. Built with a 24″ depth, this LINIER® Server Cabinet is suitable for telecom and datacom systems, A/V equipment, and small home audio/visual equipment. The cabinet features laser knockouts allowing you to install fans, while removable slots provide numerous cable routing options. When you need a low cost, open frame server cabinet, the 3170 LINIER® series is your answer.
- No doors or side panels
- 24″ depth (Also available with a 36″ depth)
- Other sizes available: 22U, 27U, 37U
- 1300 lb. weight capacity (Holds 800 lbs. on casters)
- Includes preinstalled casters and levelers
- Includes two sets of adjustable cage nut style mounting rails
- Top includes removable laser knockouts
- 19″ EIA 310-D compliant
- Your #1 Source For Server Cabinets & Server Racks
Open Frame Design – The open frame design allows for maximum air flow for your network equipment.
Easy Installation – Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location. (Rack hardware not included.)
Adjustable Rails – Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 24″ for versatile mounting options.