Setting itself apart from the 3100 series, the LINIER® 3170 line is a completely open server cabinet. This unique server cabinet is built without doors or side panels allowing maximum air flow for your network equipment. Built with a 36″ depth, this LINIER® Server Cabinet is suitable for network servers, battery backups, switching banks, and other larger network equipment. The cabinet features laser knockouts allowing you to install fans, while removable slots provide numerous cable routing options. When you need a low cost, open frame server cabinet, the 3170 LINIER® series is your answer.
- No doors or side panels
- 1300 lb. weight capacity (Holds 800 lbs. on casters)
- 36″ depth (Also available with a 24″ depth)
- Other sizes available: 22U, 27U, 42U
- Includes preinstalled casters and levelers
- Includes two sets of adjustable cage nut style mounting rails
- Top includes removable laser knockouts
- 19″ EIA 310-D compliant
- Your #1 Source For Server Cabinets & Server Racks
Open Frame Design – The open frame design allows for maximum air flow for your network equipment.
Easy Installation – Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location. (Rack hardware not included.)
Adjustable Rails – Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 36″ for versatile mounting options.
Cable and Fan Knockouts – There are numerous cable entry points on both the top and bottom of this open frame rack. There are also four large knockouts on the top of the frame to install fans, or for added cable pass through.