The 3103 series is one of Kendall Howard’s best looking LINIER® enclosures. Our design is packed with some of the most popular rack features for a price virtually anyone can afford. Built with a 36″ depth, this LINIER® Server Cabinet is suitable for network servers, battery backups, switching banks, and other larger network equipment. The cabinet features laser knockouts allowing you to install fans, while removable slots provide numerous cable routing options. When you need a low cost solution loaded with features, the LINIER® brand delivers big!
- Includes two locking tempered glass doors
- Removable locking side panels
- 36″ depth (Also available with a 24″ depth)
- Other sizes available: 22U, 27U, 42U
- 1300 lb. weight capacity (Holds 800 lbs. on casters)
- Includes preinstalled casters and levelers
- Includes two sets of adjustable cage nut style mounting rails
- Top includes removable laser knockouts
- Your #1 Source For Server Cabinets & Server Racks
Easy Installation – Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location. (Rack hardware not included.)
Removable Cable Access Panels – The top of the server cabinet includes removable laser knockouts for cable access and added versatility.
Locking, Removable Side Panels – For a completely different look, the side panels are both removable and lockable giving you the option to create the cabinet that best suits your needs.
Adjustable Rails – Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 36″ for versatile mounting options.
Secured System – Both doors are equipped with locks to help protect and secure your valuable equipment.
Locking Tempered Glass Doors – The locking tempered glass doors allow installers to easily access and view their network equipment.