The 3103 series is one of Kendall Howard’s best looking LINIER® enclosures. Our design is packed with some of the most popular rack features for a price virtually anyone can afford. Built with a 24″ depth, this LINIER® Server Cabinet is suitable for telecom and datacom systems, A/V equipment, and other small network equipment. The cabinet features laser knockouts allowing you to install fans, while removable slots provide numerous cable routing options. When you need a low cost solution loaded with features, the LINIER® brand delivers big!
- Includes two locking tempered glass doors
- Removable locking side panels
- 24″ depth (Also available with a 36″ depth)
- Other sizes available: 22U, 27U, 42U
- 1300 lb. weight capacity (Holds 800 lbs. on casters)
- Includes preinstalled casters and levelers
- Includes two sets of adjustable cage nut style mounting rails
- Top includes removable laser knockouts
- Your #1 Source For Server Cabinets & Server Racks
Easy Installation – Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to easily move and load your system into the desired location. (Rack hardware not included.)
Removable Cable Access Panels – The top of the server cabinet includes removable laser knockouts for cable access and added versatility.
Locking, Removable Side Panels – For a completely different look, the side panels are both removable and lockable giving you the option to create the cabinet that best suits your needs.
Adjustable Rails – Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails which extend to a maximum depth of 24″ for versatile mounting options.
Secured System – Both doors are equipped with locks to help protect and secure your valuable equipment.
Locking Tempered Glass Doors – The locking tempered glass doors allow installers to easily access and view their network equipment.